Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Table Talk

Tonight I asked my husband who he thought Rose looked most like. He replied "who in the hell is Rose?" huh. So I said "you know, from the Golden Girls..." "Oh," he says. "Sylvester Stallone."
sigh. I wish everyone was as serious as me. This is science, people! Important research that I am trying to conduct! So. Here is a rare picture of Rose pissed off (I think this is from the dinner theater episode when Blanche steals her earrings, but I could be wrong...)
Dammit Blanche! keep your nasty tom collins drinkin' slutty hands off my earrings!

OK. Comparison  Time:

"Dammit Blanche. I could just smear excrement all over your whorish face"  OK. I admit that went a little too far. Sorry, mom. 

Eh. I could believe that maybe they were siblings, but who cares about that?  Another go ahead. After much deliberation, here is what I came up with:


Blanche, I could claw your lyin' southern belle eyes out for taking my earrings!
OR!
I will hunt you down and poop in your yard. also, I will probably bark whenever you drive by. If I get out of the fence, though, watch out!! I will run after your car. Don't worry, I'll be able to find my way home.. Even if my family moves thousands of miles away! WITHOUT using mapquest. Trust me, you don't want to fuck with me, lady.  Give the earrings back.  

Oh, now I am just confused. Too bad google doesn't have any good pictures of sylvester stallone sneering. or with an underbite. oh well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment