Thursday, May 31, 2012

Error and Holy Hell!

OK. I need to specify a point in the post below. My husband was confused. He thought that Bea Arthur's character was "Rose". OK. time for some science! technology!
Oh Boy - just in case you can't tell the difference - pictured above is ole brown eyes herself - Dorothy.

Uncanny! Boy does Fran have a eye for detail! Bravo, Fran!

So today I was being reflective. Thoughtful. Thinking PROFOUND things. Things that are like, wow.
I should get PAID to think for people. World peace - solved in a day! A DAY, PEOPLE! 

So. I began to think that the basis for this show is kinda silly. I mean, really. 4 women living together - two of them a mother and daughter?! absurd! who would come up with this shiz?!?! then i saw this:http://am.blogs.cnn.com/2010/12/03/modern-day-golden-girls-grandmas-move-in-together-to-save-money/
don't watch the video. it will just slow everything down and take minutes out of your life. minutes you will NEVER get back.

Anywho. For serious. WHO the hell came up with this?  Short answer: Susan Harris.Creator of the Golden Girls (and Empty Nest if you give a damn)    Long answer:
Holy Hell!

Things Susan Harris might say:

"And then the dickwad cut me off - so I sped up and followed that motherfucker all the way to his work and watched him as he went inside the building then keyed "DON'T FUCK WITH SUSAN HARRIS " all over the hood of his car. Dick."
"Are you really that stupid or are you one of those people who act this way to get SSI?"
"Is it really that hard to find someone to clean your house who doesn't take a dump in the toilet tank? I mean, yeah, so I paid her next to nothing and threatened to call INS when she didn't skim all the muck off the pool, but come on.  No one does this kind of shit to Julia Roberts."
"I should slap you in the face. no.no. shut up for a minute and let me talk. I should slap you just to teach you not to fuck with Susan Harris. I don't give a shit that your my grandma. All the more reason."
"I should punish all of America. I'll get them good. Don't fuck with Susan Harris or you'll get Empty Nested - KA-POW!!"



No comments:

Post a Comment